Requires the base game
in order to play.
Disciples III: Renaissance is the next title in the award-winning Disciples series and represents a leap forward in the evolution of the turn-based strategy RPG genre.
Building on the overwhelming successes of the first two games, Disciples III: Renaissance introduces a host of new features as well as the compelling gameplay that made the previous titles so popular.
- Three playable races - the Empire, the Legions of the Damned and the Elven Alliance fight for control of the fantasy world of Nevendar. Each race features unique skills and styles.
- Beautiful 3D graphics – a new gameplay engine offers lush 3D worlds, a rarity in the tactical turn-based strategy genre.
- Become a hero – create a custom hero and lead a party into battle with a huge variety of creatures. Equip your hero from a selection of more than 450 weapons, spells and artifacts.
- Unique characters and classes – recruit party members to aid you in battle. Paladins, Mages, Healers and more feature distinct and visually stunning spells and powers.
- A vast world to explore -19 missions spread across three campaigns take place in a vast fantasy world rendered in stunning detail.
- Extensive single-player gameplay – over 70 hours of campaign play across 19 missions.
This title is available for purchase in Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Cook Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte D'Ivoire, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Rebublic of, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Federated States of, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Réunion, Saint Helena, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Åland Islands.
THIS GAME IS ALSO IN THE FOLLOWING BUNDLE
Release Date: 12/04/2012
Disciples III: Gold is the ultimate game experience for all turn-based strategy game enthusiasts; it includes the original game Disciples III: Renaissance as well as the stand-alone expansion Disciples III: Resurrection.
In this third installment of the critically acclaimed Disciples series, experience a new, revolutionary combat system with numerous new units and features, set in a dark fantasy universe.
The Gold edition offers more than 140 hours of gameplay in 4 single player campaigns, with 4 specific factions (the Empire, the Legion of the Damned, the Elven Alliance and the Undead Hordes) and more than 450 different weapons, spells and artifacts to quench your thirst for battle. Enter the dark fantasy world of Nevendaar, lead countless battles in detailed 3D environments, build and plunder cities, learn and use powerful spells and experience a tale of power, deceit and intrigues. And if you are looking to take the fight against other players, you can easily challenge your friends: the Hot Seat mode allows you and your friends to finally play again on the same computer and fight for the dominance over Nevendaar.
- The ultimate single player experience with 4 campaigns and more than 140 hours of gameplay
- 4 specific factions: the Empire, the Legion of the Damned, the Elven Alliance and the Undead Hordes
- Explore the dark fantasy world of Nevendaar and fight impressive battles on detailed 3D environments; experience the unique atmosphere of the Disciples series in its full glory.
- Equip your heroes and companions with more than 450 different weapons, spells and artifacts
- Recruit Fighters, Paladins, Mages, Healers and other companions, each with specific abilities
- Hot Seat Mode: challenge your friends on a single computer!
FREE BONUS ITEMS INCLUDED
MOST RECENT USER REVIEWS ON GAMEFLY
No reviews yet.
MOST HELPFUL USER REVIEWS ON GAMEFLY
No reviews yet.
||Windows XP / Vista
||AMD 3000+ or Intel Pentium 2 Ghz
||ATI Radeon 9600 or NVidia (DirectX
|Minimum Hard Drive
||Mouse Windows compatible
copyright © 2012 kalypso media