Requires the base game
in order to play.
This title installs and requires the Steam Client to play.
In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages on. In a bid to save Earth from destruction, you must take control of the Strike Suit – a revolutionary fighter craft with the ability to transform into a lethal suit of space armor. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dog-fighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.Discover a colorful and vibrant universe, with an epic story where the fate of Earth hangs in the balance and your actions will determine the outcome: preventing Earth’s destruction is your immediate concern but preserving its future is your ultimate goal.Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart. Upgrade your ships and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of four unique craft, including the Strike Suit, to experience dogfighting action as you’ve never seen it before.This is space combat reborn.
- Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots, fight massive fleet battles and defend vast structures.
- The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode).
- Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets or target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
- Multiple endings: your choices in game directly affect the state of Earth at the end of the game.
- Vibrant and vivid universe: space is far from the dark, featureless void it’s supposed to be. Discover the color and vibrancy of the Strike Suit universe across 13 unique locations.
- Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion.)
- Music from award-winning composer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino).
- Joystick compatible: as well as being fully optimized for mouse and keyboard, and gamepads, Strike Suit Zero is compatible with a range of joysticks for full immersion.
- Multi-screen support: play the game across three monitors, and discover the Strike Suit universe in all its widescreen glory.
This title is available for purchase in Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Benin, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Côte D'Ivoire, Denmark, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Rebublic of, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Réunion, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
THIS GAME IS ALSO IN THE FOLLOWING BUNDLES
FREE BONUS ITEMS INCLUDED
MOST RECENT USER REVIEWS ON GAMEFLY
No reviews yet.
MOST HELPFUL USER REVIEWS ON GAMEFLY
No reviews yet.
||Dual core 2.4Ghz
||NVidia 250 GTS / ATI Radeon 4800 series
|Minimum Hard Drive
||Any stereo sound card
||NVidia GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD5850
|Recommended Hard Drive
||Any 5.1 sound card